A one/two day course run in Dunmow.
This course is designed for those who are new to digital photography and those who have some experience but are yet to realise their true potential.
1. Get to know your camera 10. Memory Cards
2. Exposure Triangle 11. Introduction to Flash
3. The light Meter 12. Practical Shoot
4. Shooting Modes 13. Workflow
5. Metering Modes 14. Image Review
6. Depth of Field 15. Q and A
7. White Balance
Course Time: 09.30 - 16.30 hours
Course Fee: £125.00
Group bookings will be spread over two days.
Fees includes: Tuition, Handouts, Refreshments and Lunch
Please bring along suitable clothing for taking photographs outside on the day, your DSLR camera, manual if possible, fully charged batteries, a memory card and a sense of humour !
To book your course or for more information please contact us below.
Please click HERE to contact us.